Wednesday, February 15, 2012

"I feel good..."


So here I am in the midst of week number two of truly getting back into a workout routine, and I'm feeling good!

Last week, I ran, played basketball, went swimming, and went to spin class twice! I'm definitely proud of myself.

So far this week, I ran, went swimming, played basketball and went swimming again already, and it's only Wednesday today! I also managed to fit a couple of dates in between all of that too. Now that's crosstraining! lol :)

This weekend will be back to skiing and snowboarding as crosstraining, and I'm super excited to get out to the mountains again. My long run this weekend will have to be on Monday, but that's fine as it's the Family Day long weekend here in Alberta and I have Monday off!

I am riding a wave of good endorphins this week, and ♪♪ "I feel good..." as James Brown so eloquently sings...gosh I hope this is how I feel once the kilometres start increasing as this triathlon training progresses....

No comments:

Post a Comment